Travelogue: Work. Travel. Write. Repeat.: 7 stops: Binondo Walkathon and Food Trip

7 stops: Binondo Walkathon and Food Trip

One Saturday night, I was craving for Chinese food so I texted Angelique and so, we planned to go to Binondo the next day. Yey!

Our first stop. Walk in Ongpin Street. And when we're almost at the end, we stopped by at 7-11 to buy drinks and check out where we could eat (we are not prepared! Haha)

When we already knew where to go and eat, we walked again. While walking, we stopped by at a small store where they sell fried siopao and some other Chinese foods. We got curious on how fried siopao would taste. That's our second stop. We waited in line for I think 10 minutes as they are still cooking/frying it. It only costs 17 pesos each. When we got it, it's still hot so we were not able to eat it immediately. We walked first going to Lucky Chinatown Mall. Yes, we love walking! In the middle of our walk, that's when Lique tried the fried siopao and so did I. We were not able to take picture and we also don't know what's inside but I've already tasted something like that before. I'm not a good blogger, I should've asked the Kuya while we are in line. Hahaha. Next time, I'll ask what's inside and I'll blog it again!

Our 3rd until 5th stops are just malls: Lucky Chinatown Mall, 11/88 Mall and 168 as Lique is looking for something. Shopping? grin

6th stop: Lan Zhou La Mien. My friend, Ate Myra, suggested this as their noodles are good. Indeed, it was good and the serving is large for it's price. Beef Lamien and Spareribs Lamien are ₱120.00 each. I could say that it's worth it.  I also saw one of their guys making noodles. We were not able to finish it and so we still have a take out. They are also giving free hot tea!Lan Zhou La Mien
 
La Mien receipt
These costs us ₱ 240.00. 
*I think the boy server has crush on Lique. Check out the receipt.wink

Then, we walked going to Wai Ying... to eat again! We walked since it's just near and to burn some noodles that we ate. Haha! While walking, I asked Lique if she can still eat and she said, there's still a little space. Check out what we ordered below and you'll know what she meant by "little" space. Hahaha!

Our 7th and last stop: Wai Ying Fastfood.


Our orders: siomai, hakaw, chicken feet, buchi and 2 cold HK Milk Tea.
wai ying
Liq in Wai Ying 
Yes, that's what Lique meant by "little" space. Their cold HK Milk Tea is so good, we even ordered another 2, one for me and one for Lique, for take out and it only costs 55 pesos each. I like it better than some of those in the Milk Tea houses.
HK Milk Tea Cold
And that's it! My first ever Binondo walkathon and food trip. Cravings for Chinese food = check.

0 comments:

Post a Comment